Tuesday, January 10, 2006

On sexing virgins v. non-virgins.

As relieved as I'd be that at least one of us knew what the fuck (haha, fuck) we were doing, I'd also be aware on some level that my playmate had gone on similar adventures with other people, people whose performances might vastly eclipse my own in god knows how many respects. I might not be a crucial, definitive part of that kind of experience for him; just another variety of it. That knowledge, despite the ardent effort I would make to keep it under wraps, would probably hurt just a teensy tiny bit.

Even if it meant risking the emergence of my Green Monster, though, I'd still prefer to try things out with someone who knew the ropes than to flop around like trout with another embarassingly clueless first-timer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home